Tango Multimedia’s Addressable Geofencing delivers a powerful, efficient, and accurate new way to target specific households and businesses with digital advertising.
Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution, Addressable Geofencing makes all household targeting efforts more effective.
Tango Multimedia uploads street addresses and converts them into geofences that conform to the exact plat lines of each address. Then, devices seen within those plat lines are targeted with mobile, video, and/or OTT/CTV ads. Additional data targeting overlays can also be applied.
- Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location
- Improves performance of addressable TV, direct mail, and other campaigns that target specific households by extending their reach, improving their frequency, and providing attribution
- Personalize creative based on address level intelligence
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level
- Cross Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging cross-device graphing, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left the address
- Effectively and efficiently on-board offline data. Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases (e.g., automotive lease renewals, households using internet but not video/cable, etc.)
- Audiences are updated on a daily basis
How it Works
- Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through cross device graphing
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis
Lists of addresses are easily on boarded, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy.